Thursday, March 13, 2008

No fun trip to Pueblo...well- not all fun...

I guess it will be fun to go eat somewhere different (and nicer) for a change- but the reason we have to go to Pueblo is a little bit of an inconvenience. Especially on a Thursday... I have pretty convincing signs/symptoms of another UTI (I had one over Christmas too...) they are not fun, and I haven't had these in many, many years... So frustrating...
Anyway, I have an appointment with my regular doctor this afternoon. After being seen at the rural clinic after Christmas, I will NEVER go there again- it was very scary... I'll take the extra sick time off work to drive to Pueblo to see my doctor- who has been my doctor since I was little, probably since I was 10 years old or so. I love my doctor, and dread the day I have to find a new one...
Hmm- now where to eat a yummy dinner? Too many choices- I hate having to choose only one! :-)

No comments: