Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged by Jayme...

Jayme tagged me with this MEME, so- here it goes...

*** Update I forgot the 5 snacks or treats!- Now they are there... :-)

What was I doing ten years ago?
My second semester of college, babysitting the neighbor's little boy, and starting to help with taking care of my dad's parents.

5 places I have travelled:
Las vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NM
Mt Rushmore, SD
Carlsbad, NM
Lubbock, TX

5 snacks or treats I enjoy:
Diet Cherry Pepsi
Most any kind of cake or cookie
Potato chips
Trolli Sour Cherry Bombers
Fruits & Veggies more & more! :-)

What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Support the Lord's work in this country and abroad
Pay off debt
Have plastic surgery (to remove the excess skin from my gastric bypass weight loss)
Find a big place where we can build houses for all our family to be close by each other
Have lots of kids (natural and adopted)

Places I have lived:
Pueblo, CO
La Junta, CO
Rocky Ford, CO
Next???

Jobs I have had:
Cook/waitress at Pizza Hut
Telemarketer
Appointment Scheduler for Ft. Carson, Air Force Academy & Petersen AFB medical offices
Social Worker
(and take a guess what my degree is in- none of these!:-)

People I am tagging:
Mia
Laura
Char
Laughing Laura

Anyone else feel free to play along- leave a comment to your post if you do. :-)

No comments: