Saturday, January 19, 2008

Next book please...

Am really enjoying "America's Cheapest Family"- it is inspiring me to see how I can save money from our grocery bills, and how to start a workable budget.
Also finished the first chapter in "If I Really Believe, Why Do I Have These Doubts?" I think it is going to be a great study book for me, I found myself identifying with some of his statements/comments, and really hope it will help me to strengthen my faith.
I have started a new book, "Tuesdays with Morrie". I didn't finish "The Red Tent" -didn't like what I was reading...I guess that's a good thing about this 888 challenge, you can rewrite your lists as you go.
Will porbably start "Frugal Living for Dummies" sometime this week too.
I will have a lot of time to read Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, since I'll be home alone... :-( (My husband will be in Los Angeles for a corporate meeting...:-(

7 comments:

MamaMia said...

Wow, is this going to be your first time alone since you've been married? At least you have to puppies to keep you company.
I'm looking foward to reading America's Cheapest Family. I have it on hold for when it gets returned to the library.

suezque said...

G had a meeting in Alamosa in October that he had to stay there one night for... But at least he was in the same state! Iam already dreading this trip, even though he took it last year, we weren't married yet...
I bought "America's Cheapest Family" on e-bay today. It is gonna be a book to refer to over and over again!

MamaMia said...

What are you country folk still doing up? :-)!!

MamaMia said...

How much did you pay for the book? And do you recommend purchasing it?

suezque said...

I paid $11.40 including shipping, hopefully her description about the condition is accurate... we had just got home from Pueblo last night- we actually made it to a show! We saw "I Am Legend"- it was pretty good...

MamaMia said...

Thanks for the info, I found one for $11 so I went ahead and ordered it.

Laura said...

Oooooo, I don't like it when my hubby is out of town. Hang in there!