Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where did January go???

I can not believe that January 2008 is already over! Where does the time go? It just seems like yesterday that we were opening Christmas presents, and now we are just 14 days from Valentine's Day! (Yea- happy valentines day to me I got a JURY SUMMONS!!! :-(
But I just feel like time is slipping by, and I haven't accomplished much this month. Hopefully with some medication tweaking by my doctor, and some much needed sleep that I am about to be all caught up on (I have slept soundly the last four nights, the past three unaided (no benadryl:), maybe my energy will return and I'll be able to get more things accomplished in February. (Maybe I need to try an organizational chart for my time/activities...)
*** Resolution update, I am still reading (not much, but it hasn't died all together yet) and the menu thing worked pretty good for January, now I just need to get February's completed... :-)
And I finally get to go get my wedding ring back the day after tomorrow! Yea!! I have felt so lost without it!

No comments: